Hideaway Strath I've gotta a bone, care to pick it with me?
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
She whips around to face him, her silky black fur contrasting brilliantly with the pale backdrop of snow. Lips lifting and white teeth bared, her beautiful eyes swirl with rage and irritation and he knows why it’s directed at him. He only looks upon her, no fear in him what so ever. His expression softens though and he sighs softly, his breath misting into the cold air. 

Daring to move closer he begins stepping forward. If she allows it, his massive head would bump against her hip as he presses himself against her softly. The warmth feels good to him as he moves up against her and he looks her dead in the eyes.

“Darling, I’m sorry for what I had to do. Please,” He pauses briefly. “forgive me.” Golden eyes watch her carefully. “Though if you want to get some pent up aggression out on me, I would be welcome to a spar, dear.” He offers smoothly, his voice low as he looks upon her. Then he smiles slightly. “Perhaps afterwards I can go catch some dinner for us as well.” 
Messages In This Thread
I've gotta a bone, care to pick it with me? - by Whrist - January 22, 2021, 02:01 PM
RE: I've gotta a bone, care to pick it with me? - by Kynareth Deagon - January 28, 2021, 01:45 PM
RE: I've gotta a bone, care to pick it with me? - by Whrist - February 02, 2021, 01:23 PM
RE: I've gotta a bone, care to pick it with me? - by Whrist - February 02, 2021, 07:42 PM
RE: I've gotta a bone, care to pick it with me? - by Whrist - February 07, 2021, 05:33 PM
RE: I've gotta a bone, care to pick it with me? - by Whrist - February 15, 2021, 03:53 PM
RE: I've gotta a bone, care to pick it with me? - by Whrist - February 18, 2021, 11:36 PM