Hideaway Strath I've gotta a bone, care to pick it with me?
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Got a 7 again somehow lol

They’re briefly tangled together, but as he back away, she stalk maliciously behind him. He indulges her; allowing her to take up the space behind him even though he could easily continue turning to face her movements. 

Then she’s leaping onto him and snatching up the thick furred pelt. Their bodies shake as she tries her damnedest to grab at him. As he feels the pinch of her teeth he’s bucking like a bull. Turning in on himself he moves bite at her ribs and side.
Messages In This Thread
I've gotta a bone, care to pick it with me? - by Whrist - January 22, 2021, 02:01 PM
RE: I've gotta a bone, care to pick it with me? - by Whrist - February 02, 2021, 01:23 PM
RE: I've gotta a bone, care to pick it with me? - by Kynareth Deagon - February 02, 2021, 02:38 PM
RE: I've gotta a bone, care to pick it with me? - by Whrist - February 02, 2021, 07:42 PM
RE: I've gotta a bone, care to pick it with me? - by Whrist - February 07, 2021, 05:33 PM
RE: I've gotta a bone, care to pick it with me? - by Whrist - February 15, 2021, 03:53 PM
RE: I've gotta a bone, care to pick it with me? - by Whrist - February 18, 2021, 11:36 PM