Hideaway Strath where is my mind?
the dragon and her fire
162 Posts
Ooc — Leigh
Leigh's mind had been elsewhere. Although the faint scent of Kynareth wandered past her nose, she didn't think much of it. Perhaps it had been lingering on her own coat. Or maybe he had passed through this land recently. Despite her ears high and alert, the woman was too wrapped up in her own thoughts to pick up any sound from her surroundings. The footsteps were indeed too light to be the tiger's, and she usually would have picked up on such a detail. But finally, while taking a moment to relax, the she-wolf didn't want to be bothered with such observations.

Too bad she couldn't have relaxed a little longer.

The woman barely caught a glimpse of the golden wolf before she felt her stability fade. A sting in her leg, her balance suddenly uneven. Unprepared for such an attack, she swiftly fell to the floor with a thud. Chin colliding with the ground, jaw forcefully shut by the impact, teeth leaving a small nick in her tongue.

"Oh. Fuck."

For now she didn't dare move, for the risk of tearing her leg further was too great. It'd be better to wait instead until her balance could be restored, and then go in for an attack. Leigh did not plan on a fight today. Hell, she hadn't had a real fight since her arrival at Teekons. She was rusty, really rusty. But she didn't feel the slightest bit of kindness towards Sasha, so she'd show the wolf no sympathy.
Messages In This Thread
where is my mind? - by Leigh - January 31, 2021, 06:15 PM
RE: where is my mind? - by Sasha Deagon - January 31, 2021, 06:41 PM
RE: where is my mind? - by Leigh - February 01, 2021, 06:59 PM
RE: where is my mind? - by Sasha Deagon - February 02, 2021, 07:29 AM
RE: where is my mind? - by Leigh - February 02, 2021, 11:40 AM
RE: where is my mind? - by Sasha Deagon - February 02, 2021, 02:25 PM
RE: where is my mind? - by Leigh - February 02, 2021, 08:08 PM
RE: where is my mind? - by Sasha Deagon - February 03, 2021, 05:53 AM
RE: where is my mind? - by Leigh - February 04, 2021, 11:12 AM
RE: where is my mind? - by Sasha Deagon - February 04, 2021, 02:30 PM
RE: where is my mind? - by Leigh - February 05, 2021, 05:54 PM