Hideaway Strath Super silence in the quiet
I've learned to lose you, can't afford to
813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
A lot of things happened at once—many faces in hers, telling her to do things or asking what happened. First it was Arlette's calming presence only; she asked her to come inside and sit in the water so that her wounds could soak. As she walked towards the lake, she opened her mouth to speak but was interrupted by some man she had never seen before. He walked towards her and got in her space. Simmik immediately tensed, still weird about who she let touch her or be too close. She eyed him warily, her lip raising a little in warning. He was stepping away, though, talking as if he were a healer and mentioning some plant she had never heard of. 

As he turned to leave, she got into the water and settled down. She opened her mouth to speak again but was interrupted again by her husband's demanding presence. She watched his face shift into a disgruntled  scowl as he took in her wounds. She could feel the anger rolling off him as he moved closer and demanded to know what happened. 

Her own face mirrored his then. Why don't you ask Nyra? she spat. She came out of nowhere and started attacking me. I was just trying to defend myself and— she turned to Arlette then. I'm pregnant, or at least I think I am. Will my children be okay? There was desperate fear in her face as she asked. I'm fine. I only care about them and if they're going to be okay. She looked to Ky, her face softening. Nyra said she could smell the pregnancy. Is that even possible? The last question was directed more at the healer than her mate, but she was open to answers from either. She trusted them both, and she knew absolutely nothing about pregnancy.
Inuttuk
Common
Messages In This Thread
Super silence in the quiet - by Simmik - February 03, 2021, 05:26 PM
RE: Super silence in the quiet - by Arlette - February 06, 2021, 08:50 AM
RE: Super silence in the quiet - by Vein - February 06, 2021, 03:09 PM
RE: Super silence in the quiet - by Kynareth Deagon - February 07, 2021, 01:31 AM
RE: Super silence in the quiet - by Simmik - February 07, 2021, 10:47 AM
RE: Super silence in the quiet - by Arlette - February 07, 2021, 12:12 PM
RE: Super silence in the quiet - by Vein - February 07, 2021, 11:15 PM
RE: Super silence in the quiet - by Kynareth Deagon - February 08, 2021, 04:59 PM
RE: Super silence in the quiet - by Simmik - February 16, 2021, 12:19 AM
RE: Super silence in the quiet - by Arlette - February 18, 2021, 02:31 PM
RE: Super silence in the quiet - by Vein - February 19, 2021, 09:16 PM
RE: Super silence in the quiet - by Simmik - April 01, 2021, 01:24 AM
RE: Super silence in the quiet - by Arlette - April 01, 2021, 12:11 PM