Dragoncrest Cliffs But I don't want to go among mad people
355 Posts
Ooc — hela
All Welcome 
This was the first sign of other wolves she had come across since waking on the beach. It had taken her some time to get up here with how out of it she was. Still, her coat was damp and matted with sand. A gash on her head was covered over with layers of dried blood and fur. She felt nauseous and dizzy. Most of all, she was terrified. She had gotten lost and in her efforts to find her way home, she had found herself near the ocean. She hadn't remembered seeing it any time during her short life. One mistake—a slip of a paw not used to slick coastal rocks, and she had been sent head first into the icy cold depths of the sea. And then she had woken on the beach today. Her mouth felt like she had eaten sand, but the thought of drinking made bile rise in her throat. She hadn't been sure what to do, so she had just wandered, hoping to find some kind of safety.

What she found were the borders of an unfamiliar pack. She had always been a little shy and wary of strangers, but now that she was injured and completely on her own, she was terrified of what she might find if she lingered here. But she was so tired and her head hurt a lot. She wasn't sure how much longer she could move.

It turned out not much longer, because after a few yards along the borders, she swayed and fell back on her haunches. She knew she shouldn't linger, but she no longer had enough energy to keep going. And without the energy to move, there was certainly no more energy to care what might happen to her here.
Messages In This Thread
But I don't want to go among mad people - by Arielle - February 03, 2021, 09:15 PM
RE: But I don't want to go among mad people - by Val - February 05, 2021, 10:28 AM
RE: But I don't want to go among mad people - by Erzulie - February 05, 2021, 10:31 AM
RE: But I don't want to go among mad people - by Arielle - February 07, 2021, 10:05 PM
RE: But I don't want to go among mad people - by Erzulie - February 16, 2021, 04:18 PM