Hideaway Strath come not between the dragon, and her wrath.
the dragon and her fire
162 Posts
Ooc — Leigh
Leigh did not possess the same hope that Arlette seemed to have had. She was happy that the younger woman hadn't lost her bright view of the world. But Leigh couldn't say the same for herself. She never grew up in that type of environment, nor did the world allow her to see life with open and positive eyes, at least not for very long.

The she-wolf continued to listen intently, a faint frown pulling on her lips as Arlette's tone dropped and sounded somewhat saddened. Though upon the white wolf's further comments, Leigh shook her head as her frown was replaced with a small smile.

"My husband is gone. He passed away some time ago, along with my daughter." She thought it'd be best to not reveal Kynareth's involvement in their deaths. "I suppose I'm afraid of being alone, and yet I find comfort in being alone. It's moreso that... I don't want to find myself alone, without company, if I ever need a friend. Being alone means I have no safety net."
Messages In This Thread
come not between the dragon, and her wrath. - by Leigh - February 06, 2021, 05:54 PM
RE: come not between the dragon, and her wrath. - by Arlette - February 07, 2021, 05:43 AM
RE: come not between the dragon, and her wrath. - by Leigh - February 08, 2021, 08:25 PM
RE: come not between the dragon, and her wrath. - by Arlette - February 09, 2021, 10:40 AM
RE: come not between the dragon, and her wrath. - by Leigh - February 15, 2021, 06:26 PM
RE: come not between the dragon, and her wrath. - by Arlette - February 18, 2021, 02:41 PM
RE: come not between the dragon, and her wrath. - by Leigh - February 22, 2021, 05:48 PM
RE: come not between the dragon, and her wrath. - by Arlette - February 24, 2021, 05:25 AM
RE: come not between the dragon, and her wrath. - by Leigh - February 27, 2021, 02:37 PM
RE: come not between the dragon, and her wrath. - by Arlette - February 27, 2021, 05:10 PM