Brecheliant
Family
a hundred mini dreams and a healing scar ♥
2,115 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Medic
Master Midwife
Master Sitter
When he saw the other shrink, Eljay stayed his distance, not wanting to alarm him. Eljay wondered what'd made him so shy, and he instantly felt some warmth towards the newcomer. He didn't look like a pup, but he seemed to have lead a rough sort of life. He didn't know about caretakers, and he was so twitchy. It wasn't hard to draw conclusions. It reminded Eljay just a little bit of himself when he was about that age and had left Redhawk Caldera to try and prove himself in some way to its wolves. Except more... scarred. In the mental way.

With an overly friendly smile and a body language that was neutral, almost nearing submissive as to not to alarm Lenny, Eljay explained, It means when someone gets hurt, I look at their wounds and make sure they don't die, as a medic. If he thought it weird or annoying that he had to explain these things, Eljay wasn't showing it. In fact, he quite enjoyed that he could explain this. I'm also a puppysitter, which means I look after the pups when the parents go out hunting and stuff like that. And I help mothers with delivering their pups as the pack's midwife. And then all those things together make me a caretaker.
Messages In This Thread
RE: and i ain't seen the sunshine since i don't know when - by Eljay - March 17, 2021, 02:54 AM