Wheeling Gull Isle Well I like who you are
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Vague about what goes on in the Hua thread, but.. XD -- If Aibreann does appear I'm right now assuming she's lagging behind to get herbs or something.

Everyone else along for the ride can feel free to post whenever! After this post I'm gonna be slowish with replying in hopes other threads catch up, heh.

To Mal, Moonspear wasn't important at all. They'd run out on him when they'd promised to help him, and he'd lost a friend to evil because of them, and they'd been senselessly cruel before then. He would continue being apathetic to their existence or lack thereof. But his ears perked up at what Aiolos said about Hua not coming, suddenly a bit more anxious than he was world-weary, but still quite a mix of both, speaking without too much thinking as he left out half of what he should have said, I spoke to her before -- I should go see her-- But he cut off there. Mal was always one to put everyone else's troubles in front of his own, and he was suddenly very concerned about Hua's wellbeing as well. But he still had others that were waiting on him. A shift of his expression then, though, and he looked back to his children, the friends who'd followed. They were his priority first, he could find Hua after if she didn't come see them. 

I told her we would be coming. And he paused there on the subject, wondering if that would be enough. Honestly, he was getting tired of going over the same sorrows with every person he ran into. Not everyone needed to hear what his pack had been through. They'd already worked it out -- with Hua, yes, but did he have to talk about all their losses again? It wasn't helping to be reminded of it so much. He needed a break. Instead, he introduced the others with him, a fine distraction from the issue.  Caerus, Nuala, Ciaran, he listed, pointing to each, or giving them a light tap if they were within reach, and that is Cam and Tuathal.
Messages In This Thread
Well I like who you are - by Mal - March 11, 2021, 01:19 PM
RE: Well I like who you are - by Aiolos - March 11, 2021, 09:39 PM
RE: Well I like who you are - by Mal - March 12, 2021, 09:53 PM
RE: Well I like who you are - by Aibreann - March 14, 2021, 08:27 PM
RE: Well I like who you are - by Cam - March 18, 2021, 02:59 PM
RE: Well I like who you are - by Aiolos - April 03, 2021, 09:11 PM
RE: Well I like who you are - by Mal - April 04, 2021, 03:46 PM
RE: Well I like who you are - by Aiolos - April 13, 2021, 12:57 PM