Dragoncrest Cliffs I'm letting you go like a hot horseshoe
THREADS: 1 / 1
PLAYER PREFERENCES
238 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Joining 
Backdated to March 6th!

Hey! Alyx called out to @Fennec, found it!
Having been pointed in the general direction of Sapphique, the two she-wolves spent a couple days looking for the precise location of the pack. Somewhere through the colossal sequoias, Alyx picked up a scent she thought was familiar, but she couldn't be sure until she finally found the one scent she would never forget.
Valravn was here, she was certain of it.
Standing up straighter, Alyx fidgeted. She knew Fennec wouldn't be able to see her nerves on display, but she still swept her tongue over the fur on her chest and tried to compose herself to ward off any unwanted observations on her sister's part. Fennec would be able to smell it, anyway. Wolves just couldn't hide their emotions from one another effectively when it wafted from their scent glands. It didn't stop her from trying.
How do I look? she almost asked, then mentally smacked herself in the forehead. I'm gonna call, she said, cursing the waver in her voice that confirmed her jitters, then sucked in a deep breath and howled.
Messages In This Thread
I'm letting you go like a hot horseshoe - by Alyx - March 16, 2021, 06:03 PM
RE: I'm letting you go like a hot horseshoe - by Fennec - March 17, 2021, 12:22 AM
RE: I'm letting you go like a hot horseshoe - by Alyx - March 18, 2021, 02:16 PM
RE: I'm letting you go like a hot horseshoe - by Fennec - March 24, 2021, 06:16 PM
RE: I'm letting you go like a hot horseshoe - by Alyx - April 07, 2021, 05:42 PM
RE: I'm letting you go like a hot horseshoe - by Fennec - April 08, 2021, 11:59 PM
RE: I'm letting you go like a hot horseshoe - by Alyx - June 05, 2021, 10:32 PM