Hideaway Strath It's all so incredibly loud
I've learned to lose you, can't afford to
813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
She was never on her own for very long—wherever she was, her husband would always find her. Simmik didn't mind. She liked being the sole focus of his attention, she liked how much he seemed to need to be around her. She was terrified that one day, he might not look at her like she was the only thing that mattered to him. It was probably irrational, but that didn't make her any less fearful of it. He certainly made it hard to stay mad at him, and as the children grew inside her, she found it almost impossible to be mad at him at all. 

So when the breeze brought her his scent, she couldn't help but smile. She knew he would find her eventually, and she was glad he hadn't taken too long. She turned as he spoke and returned his smile with her own reverent one. She chuckled softly when he told her she looked beautiful and leaned into his affection. She drew in his scent, glad it never seemed to turn her stomach. 

He collapsed to the ground next to her before resting his head on her round belly. It felt nice right there in that moment, and her eyes drifted closed. She might actually be able to sleep a little after all. A familiar jolt in her stomach had her eyes snapping open; they met Ky's own surprised gaze. They do that a lot at night, she told him. Especially when you're around; I think they like your voice. She chuckled a little with her last words, clearly very amused with it all. That was her theory, anyway. Already, she was getting a glimpse of personality from the pups—it made her even more excited to meet them and watch them grow up. And ky seemed just as excited about them, which filled her heart with even more love for him. The look on his face was almost more than she could bear. They have to be due soon, she told him softly. I don't think I have anymore room in there anyway. She couldn't possibly get any bigger.
Messages In This Thread
It's all so incredibly loud - by Simmik - March 23, 2021, 08:24 PM
RE: It's all so incredibly loud - by Kynareth Deagon - March 23, 2021, 08:38 PM
RE: It's all so incredibly loud - by Simmik - March 23, 2021, 09:19 PM
RE: It's all so incredibly loud - by Kynareth Deagon - March 25, 2021, 01:59 AM
RE: It's all so incredibly loud - by Simmik - March 25, 2021, 01:39 PM
RE: It's all so incredibly loud - by Kynareth Deagon - April 01, 2021, 06:15 PM
RE: It's all so incredibly loud - by Simmik - April 29, 2021, 05:38 PM