Brecheliant
Family
a hundred mini dreams and a healing scar ♥
2,115 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Medic
Master Midwife
Master Sitter
Eljay smiled at her heart-felt welcome, feeling more at ease already in her presence. She asked how long it'd been since he'd arrived. Eljay was a little surprised that Maia wouldn't have told Ibis all about him, but he hid the surprise; it was easy enough, considering what Ibis said next about the disaster. Eljay remembered so well watching it with Reyes, completely dumb-founded. He wondered suddenly how Reyes was doing, where he was... Maybe he shouldn't sympathise, since he'd broken Niamh's leg, but Eljay could not help but feel for him.

Thoughts of ghosts past were pushed aside as Eljay responded with a frown and said, I saw it — It looked... terrible. It was good that she'd helped. Eljay had already forgotten her initial question, until he suddenly remembered. Ah — I got here a few weeks ago. Maia accepted me. He said the latter a bit awkwardly. He trusted Maia in that he didn't need Ibis to officially accept him, but at the same time he could not help but nervously wonder, what if Ibis didn't think the same? It was probably no biggie, considering Ibis wasn't hostile towards him right now, though.
Messages In This Thread
RE: when I am down I lay my hands upon the ground - by Eljay - April 02, 2021, 01:49 AM