Hideaway Strath and i said to the star 'consume me'
I've learned to lose you, can't afford to
813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
current time works for me <3

She still hadn't let any of the pack see the children, aside from the healers and her mate. She wasn't ready to share them yet and they were too vulnerable still. She was fiercely protective of them, and she wanted them to be a little bigger before she introduced them. So things had been quiet and peaceful most of the time, and she found that she kind of liked it that way. At least when the quiet didn't bring forth all the things she didn't care to think about. 

She was wrapped around the three nursing boys when she heard footsteps approaching the den. She tensed and waited, her hackles raising high on her shoulders. But the scent that wafted in just before the soft, kind call of the healer had her freezing a moment before the tension melted away. She slowly stood, detaching herself from the pups. She looked at them apologetically as they grunted and squeaked their disapproval with having their meal interrupted. Simmik stepped over them and placed her self in the entrance of the den, extending her head and shoulders outside to greet Aerin. 

The healer held a familiar skull bowl in her jaws—she was here to help, and Simmik appreciated it. The new mother dipped her head both in greeting and invitation before turning and disappearing back into the den to wrap herself around her children. She would wait for Aerin to come and tell her what drink she brought with her today.
Inuttuk
Common
Messages In This Thread
and i said to the star 'consume me' - by Necahual - April 12, 2021, 10:40 PM
RE: and i said to the star 'consume me' - by Simmik - April 13, 2021, 12:09 AM
RE: and i said to the star 'consume me' - by Alduin - April 13, 2021, 01:55 AM
RE: and i said to the star 'consume me' - by Atka - April 14, 2021, 10:41 AM
RE: and i said to the star 'consume me' - by Necahual - April 22, 2021, 03:24 PM
RE: and i said to the star 'consume me' - by Simmik - April 29, 2021, 05:20 PM