Hideaway Strath Its reasonin' made lucid and cool
the dragon and her fire
162 Posts
Ooc — Leigh
There was still so much Leigh wanted to learn about Endre as well. He hadn't given her any indication that anything crazy had happened since they last parted, but it was also possible that he was simply refraining from speaking about himself to instead shine the spotlight on her. Which she didn't mind, though the woman did plan on asking about his own journeys the next time she had the chance.

As for her shenanigans, she thought it'd be best to simply start from the beginning. Too much had happened to start anywhere else, and at least this way she could properly sort through her thoughts instead of skipping around to certain events. There was definitely some nervousness opening up about her rollercoaster of a life, but Endre's eyes were nothing but reassuring.

"I used to have a family, but after they died I left home and came here."

Such a fantastic start. Let's open the story with immediate death.

"Kynareth found me, invited me to join his pack and I've been with them ever since. He and I became good friends, up until-"

Up until he admitted to being the reason for her family's death? Until he refused to apologize and excused his actions with "this is who I am"? "Up until he decided to completely abandon me for a flood of whores and a captive. A captive who I've realized since then that I had been a replacement for until he got the real deal."

Leigh held resentment in her voice, she wasn't afraid of hating the wolves she was now stuck with, even if her reasons or assumptions about them weren't true.

"Oh, and before that, they murdered an innocent young wolf for fun. So I hate all of them now but I'm stuck with them or else I'll risk dying alone in the wilderness when no other pack wants to take me in cause just being associated with these assholes is enough to get a target on your head."

So essentially, life has been pretty terrible.
Messages In This Thread
Its reasonin' made lucid and cool - by Endre - April 13, 2021, 01:47 PM
RE: Its reasonin' made lucid and cool - by Leigh - April 18, 2021, 01:11 PM
RE: Its reasonin' made lucid and cool - by Endre - April 18, 2021, 08:10 PM
RE: Its reasonin' made lucid and cool - by Leigh - April 21, 2021, 06:48 PM
RE: Its reasonin' made lucid and cool - by Endre - April 29, 2021, 10:28 PM
RE: Its reasonin' made lucid and cool - by Leigh - May 03, 2021, 06:56 PM
RE: Its reasonin' made lucid and cool - by Endre - May 08, 2021, 09:18 PM
RE: Its reasonin' made lucid and cool - by Leigh - May 17, 2021, 07:49 PM