Hideaway Strath I can show you the devil
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
I know what Simmik said.

If he didn’t have fur, he would’ve paled. His eyes go a bit wider and it’s then that he realizes exactly why she’s mad. Oh shit. She doesn’t stop there. She only crowds closer spewing words of such vibrant hate that he might as well feel them rattle his very soul. 

He slinks back, his ears fall against his skull, his expression cringes at her yelling. Most importantly, her words do hurt; because she’s right.

Then she lunges. He doesn’t have enough time, nor space, to get out of her way. Her teeth slash into his face. Her top canine slices south into his brow and her bottom ascends into his cheek; both narrowly missing his left eye. They’re deep though — two twin marks on the left side of his face with small scrapes in between. Blood instantly pours from the wound, dripping thickly into his eye and down his face, coating Nyra’s maw. 

He grunts out a his of pain that flows into a groan as he ducks his head to protect his face from her onslaught of attacks. Turning his head away from her he tries backing up a growl forming in his throat. 

“Nyra!” He spits back at her in exclamation, but also warning. He wouldn’t have much time to do anything before her next attack, he braces himself.
Messages In This Thread
I can show you the devil - by RIP Fury - June 14, 2021, 09:50 PM
RE: I can show you the devil - by Kynareth Deagon - June 14, 2021, 10:57 PM
RE: I can show you the devil - by RIP Fury - June 14, 2021, 11:25 PM
RE: I can show you the devil - by Kynareth Deagon - June 15, 2021, 01:53 AM
RE: I can show you the devil - by RIP Fury - June 15, 2021, 10:56 PM
RE: I can show you the devil - by Kynareth Deagon - June 16, 2021, 08:57 AM
RE: I can show you the devil - by RIP Fury - June 17, 2021, 06:06 PM
RE: I can show you the devil - by Kynareth Deagon - June 18, 2021, 01:48 PM
RE: I can show you the devil - by RIP Fury - June 19, 2021, 02:45 PM
RE: I can show you the devil - by Kynareth Deagon - June 21, 2021, 05:39 PM
RE: I can show you the devil - by RIP Fury - June 26, 2021, 09:51 PM