Redhawk Caldera we all sell our souls (sooner than later).
356 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
They were all trying to make her go, but she wouldn't. She didn't like the way they looked at her daddy, like he was in trouble or not supposed to be there. How dare they treat her daddy like this!?

NO! She shrieked it, then flinched, realizing that she'd unleashed that on her dad. She frowned and felt threatening tears, but at least managed not to let those out yet. She was frustrated that even he was trying to get her to go. Did he not want to actually play with her?

The large white Wolf tried to be friendly, but Tierra glared at him somewhat woefully. She stayed where she was, though she had taken a step back when Reyes first suggested she go with Meerkat. She wasn't coming any closer to the other man, though, because she was suddenly worried he'd try to push her away the way mom had. This wasn't fair. Why were they all treating daddy like this?

I don't wanna go. I wanna wait with you. She said, somewhat plaintively, the plea evident. I don't want mom. Why won't they leave? She shot another look at Azon, fur starting to spike. They were the reason daddy wouldn't play, why he left and wouldn't come back. He was her daddy, not them, and they should leave instead.
-Signing.- | Speaking. | -Signing & speaking.-
Messages In This Thread
RE: we all sell our souls (sooner than later). - by Tierra - July 03, 2021, 01:01 AM