Hideaway Strath I know that you want one more night
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
It’s later in the night and the Grandmaster had been sleeping soundly with what he thought was all of his pups. 

He was wrong.

A screech pierces his ears and he awakes from a dead sleep. Auds shift atop the crown of his head as he lifts his head, eyes peering out of the den into the rainy night. The sound is so faint he hardly hears it over the rain, but he hears it nonetheless. 

Then he hears it again and his fucking heart drops. An echo of familiarity speaks through that squeaky, panicked cry. He freezes. Eyes frantically looking around the den to count his younglings. 

Alduin. 

Kyn doesn’t even try and wake @Simmik before he’s dashing out of the den like he’s in a race against time. It’s likely she would wake due to his panicked movements. Either way, he’s gone. Hearing another screech from his baby boy. And the pain that speaks through it has his heart falling and his blood boiling. Kynareth swears death upon whoever hurts him. 

Only a few minutes later he’d be able to hear the breathless screams from his son as he hits the tree and uselessly curls beneath it, still screaming his little head off in a wretched, high pitched, cry for help that grades on the ears horribly.

When he hits the scene, it takes him a second to simply comprehend what the fuck is going on. Sasha. Alduin. Blood. Screams. Pain. When he connects it, hell follows. 

Kyn roars Sasha’s name like a battle cry, the promise of death echoing from his words. A scared face, and still scabbing lips, snarl up savagely revealing his fangs as his maw wrinkles up. Auds pressed to the base of his skull, tail as high as it can get while being curled, the fur all the way from his neck to his tail raised intimidatingly. 

He’s going to kill this bitch.

He lunges. Moving up into his hind legs and raising his upper half to bash front paws into Sasha’s side or face. She’s quick, but Kynareth’s rage makes him quicker. He would try his damnedest to snatch up that woman wherever he could grab her. If it’s a limb, he would rip it off. If it’s her body, he’d rip a chunk out. Anyway to avenge his sweet, baby Alduin.
Messages In This Thread
I know that you want one more night - by Alduin - July 01, 2021, 01:57 PM
RE: I know that you want one more night - by Alduin - July 01, 2021, 11:07 PM
RE: I know that you want one more night - by Alduin - July 08, 2021, 09:09 AM
RE: I know that you want one more night - by Kynareth Deagon - July 08, 2021, 09:29 AM
RE: I know that you want one more night - by Simmik - July 17, 2021, 08:26 PM
RE: I know that you want one more night - by RIP Fury - July 25, 2021, 04:29 PM