Redsand Canyon And I’m backsliding
the dragon and her fire
162 Posts
Ooc — Leigh
Finally, home at last.

As nice as the Strath had been, nothing could compare to her beloved canyons and red sand. Leigh hadn't had the opportunity to spend much time in the area before the Saints packed up and left, so she felt nothing but satisfaction being back. And this time, no matter what Kynareth decided, she wasn't going to leave.

She followed closely behind Nyra, and unfortunately, the little brindled and pudgy pup. The woman had mixed feelings about Alduin in particular. His siblings all looked like a perfect mix between their mother and father. But this grey little rat was the exception, and Leigh couldn't help but feel both intrigued and repulsed. Though, his little attempt at a howl was quite entertaining. At least the kid tried.

Upon catching up to the pair, with the faintest turn of the head she caught the familiar eyes of her hellhound friend. A certain sadness stung her heart, for she wished there was something she could have done to block out the damn sun and allow Hemlocke to come join. But such a wish could not be granted, so the most she could do now was offer a smile.

Turning her gaze back towards those she stood alongside, Leigh thought she might as well have a little fun. Pressing her paw into the ground, picking up any speck of red sand she possibly could, the woman proceeded to simply smear the dust down Alduin's back, all while wearing a proud and snarky smile. She wasn't hurting the pup, not really.
Messages In This Thread
And I’m backsliding - by Alduin - July 30, 2021, 02:27 AM
RE: And I’m backsliding - by RIP Fury - July 30, 2021, 11:58 AM
RE: And I’m backsliding - by Hemlocke - July 30, 2021, 12:13 PM
RE: And I’m backsliding - by Leigh - July 30, 2021, 01:28 PM
RE: And I’m backsliding - by Kynareth Deagon - July 30, 2021, 04:51 PM
RE: And I’m backsliding - by Alduin - July 30, 2021, 05:05 PM
RE: And I’m backsliding - by Simmik - July 30, 2021, 08:45 PM
RE: And I’m backsliding - by RIP Fury - August 01, 2021, 05:02 PM