Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
997 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
Seems like a good ending place for this one!

The left corner of his mouth turns up in a half smirk as Lote mentions the number of children which would now look to him for answers amongst their mothers and eldest sister. He would have his paws full, this was certain. Though the pack was blessed with more then enough strong and dedicated members to help with the burden of raising these pups. It was unlike Yuelong, which had dwindled to only three adults to safely protect the pups, territory and hunt for themselves.

His head bows as she mentions the love he held for Kukutux. How that should she find a man worthy of her, she may lay with him that Spring and Aiolos nods slowly with agreement. As a wife of the leader, her current pups would not only hold standing but any future pups she may birth. It would be her right as well, to have children each coming season. Whether she would find another to give her what she so deserved or if it would be Aiolos himself to, was still to be determined...

She comes to him then, to brush her cheek to the russet of his shoulder and he places his creamy chin to her own slim blade. That I have no doubt. He whispers on behalf of her promising her honorably.

And he rests his crown over her, a silent smile and nod given as he embraces her. All the while watching the children tussle together happily.
moonglow daddy
Messages In This Thread
lii. something has gotten a hold of me lately - by Lótë - September 28, 2021, 03:14 PM
RE: lii. something has gotten a hold of me lately - by Aiolos - December 19, 2021, 12:45 PM