Ouroboros Spine liv. i'm trying to find all the love that you gave me
Moonglow
Beta*
breathe fire
638 Posts
Ooc — H2O
Guardian
this is written under the assumption that the kids recognize shikoba as another adult to trust as she is a frequent visitor and guardian. if someone would like this changed, please pm me <3

shikoba is thankful that adrastus left without a trace. perhaps if he offered a more aggressive stance, shikoba would have done more than rip an ear off. but the man is no more than a memory in her head as she tends to focus on what is in front of her each day. and today, it looks like a finger-painting lesson.

she is quiet as she approaches the mother's den, though a soft chuff as a greeting and requesting entrance is given to löté before the native moves in any further. a red squirrel dangles from her jaws, something caught fresh and on the fly. their paths had crossed earlier on her way to visit, and sadly luck was not in favor for the smaller creature. a small gift, perhaps as thanks for allowing entrance so often, or perhaps a gift for the mother and her growing brood. either way, flesh is flesh and food is always taken graciously.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Messages In This Thread
RE: liv. i'm trying to find all the love that you gave me - by Shikoba - September 29, 2021, 01:00 AM