Ambassador
Ranger
All Welcome 
And if the whole wide world stops singing
And all the stars go dark
I turn the light on in my soul
And keep a bluebird in my heart.

Miranda Lambert

Music spilled from the mouths of the Duskfire wolves, rising and falling with the dancing of the northern lights overhead. The hunters down in the valley-- Moonglow and any others who had participated in the culling of the Zombie Deer Disease-- would now know that the funeral had concluded, and it was time to begin the night of feasting, songs, and stories. 

For the first time in three weeks, Lane allowed her usual lightness to return to her steps. She was no dancer, but she leapt across the glacier territory with a wild, celebratory grace, lifting her voice up to at regular intervals so it wove and intertwined in harmony with the voices of her packmates. She led the Duskfire Glacier wolves to the location of the feast at Moonglow's camp, and their hosts received them eagerly. 

The hunters ushered their Duskfire brothers and sisters into their camp with enthusiasm, and all voices joined together across the taiga. All who dwelled in the Snowforest Taiga would know that alphas Wintersbane and Tzila had passed, and that their spirits had been sung into the dancing lights. Sadness still remained with many who had suffered a personal loss in the deaths of these revered alphas, but the time for mourning was now concluded. Now that their spirits had departed, the celebration of life could begin. 

The feast and celebration is open to all of Duskfire Glacier, Moonglow, Sapphique, Rivenwood, and any/all additional wolves who have been participating in the interpack hunt in the taiga. Players are encouraged to reply only once to this kickoff thread if so desired. Players may create additional threads to play out interactions that take place during the celebration (dated for the evening of December 18th) and use [feast] in their thread title.
Messages In This Thread
[feast] If the whole wide world stops singing - by Lane - December 20, 2021, 05:31 PM
RE: [feast] If the whole wide world stops singing - by Heda - December 20, 2021, 06:49 PM
RE: [feast] If the whole wide world stops singing - by Ensio - December 20, 2021, 09:11 PM