Duskfire Glacier Keep a bluebird in my heart
604 Posts
Ooc — Zoo
Medic
Ambassador
Ranger
Atautsikut. It would take Lane a few lessons with Veteran to learn how to say it properly. 

Once the alphas were finished speaking, Tuuluuwaq did not waste any time in requesting her company on the journey. Lane smiled, and the expression turned a little shy as he placed a kiss on her cheek. She hadn't exactly announced their courting to the pack, but she expected that word had gotten around already. Had her kids seen? Lane looked around for Wayfarer, but she has already disappeared. 

Veteran and Heda asked to set the trail, and that made sense to Lane, seeing as they had already been to the mountain. She nodded to the pair of them. "Not too far ahead," she cautioned, "..And stay alert." With a nod to Heda and a quick nuzzle to Veteran, she dismissed them to begin their mission. 

Calida wished to stay behind to look for Iota. Lane nodded sympathetically. She had expected that some would have loose ends to tie up before they could leave the Glacier. "Good luck, Calida." She smiled to the woman in parting. She had gotten used to having the loyal, thoughtful soldier at her side, and she hoped that Calida would make her way to the Summit soon, with Iota at her side.

Lane looked out over the small groups that were forming. Rye, Imaq and Sikuliak. Ensio and Taktuq. Issorartuyok, Antha and Tessa. With a sigh of finality, she turned to Tuuluuwaq. "Would you like to join me on a final patrol?" She bumped against his shoulder with her own, and she began to lead him away. Lane hoped that the walk would bring her closure, and having Tuuluwaq beside her would remind her of the happy days still ahead as she said farewell to the land she would leave behind.
Messages In This Thread
Keep a bluebird in my heart - by Lane - February 10, 2022, 07:08 PM
RE: Keep a bluebird in my heart - by Issorartuyok - February 12, 2022, 08:34 PM
RE: Keep a bluebird in my heart - by Tuuluuwaq - February 12, 2022, 08:56 PM
RE: Keep a bluebird in my heart - by Calida - February 17, 2022, 12:45 PM
RE: Keep a bluebird in my heart - by Ensio - February 19, 2022, 12:13 AM
RE: Keep a bluebird in my heart - by Taktuq - February 21, 2022, 01:59 PM
RE: Keep a bluebird in my heart - by Antha - February 21, 2022, 02:19 PM
RE: Keep a bluebird in my heart - by Heda - February 21, 2022, 04:23 PM
RE: Keep a bluebird in my heart - by Veteran - February 22, 2022, 02:09 PM
RE: Keep a bluebird in my heart - by Rye - February 23, 2022, 09:50 PM
RE: Keep a bluebird in my heart - by Wayfarer - February 28, 2022, 01:48 PM