Nimbus Summit flown beneath the wings of little birds
604 Posts
Ooc — Zoo
Medic
Ambassador
Ranger
Lane wagged her tail, glad that her words could reassure Antha about the strong character of the Atautsikut men. Lane was no matchmaker-- she would leave that responsibility to Kukutux-- but she did wonder if Antha or her sister might show an interest in Issoratuyok. He had been looking a long time for his match, and he deserved a strong pairing with someone like Antha, who clearly had a gentle nature and steady heart. 

"They haven't made it to the Summit yet, but I'll introduce you as soon an they arrive," Lane promised, speaking of Imaq and Calida. Imaq would be travelling slowly, as both she and her son were physically disabled. And Calida had been delayed in leaving the Glacier, hoping to locate her lost friend before departing the Taiga. 

"Sounds like a plan." Lane smiled her characteristic half-smile. 

A thought crossed her mind. "If you have a moment, I'd like to show you the caves beneath the mountain. I've found a path that leads to an underground hot spring, which I thought might interest you." As Lane had learned from Kukutux, there were all manner of medications that could be brewed with access to hot water. 

Lane would lead her new friend away, and they would continue to chat about their plans as they made their way toward Lane's discovery. 

Going to fade this for us, but would love a new one at any point!
Messages In This Thread
flown beneath the wings of little birds - by Antha - March 11, 2022, 01:27 PM
RE: flown beneath the wings of little birds - by Lane - March 11, 2022, 02:24 PM
RE: flown beneath the wings of little birds - by Antha - March 11, 2022, 02:39 PM
RE: flown beneath the wings of little birds - by Lane - March 11, 2022, 02:58 PM
RE: flown beneath the wings of little birds - by Antha - March 11, 2022, 03:12 PM
RE: flown beneath the wings of little birds - by Lane - March 11, 2022, 03:31 PM
RE: flown beneath the wings of little birds - by Antha - March 12, 2022, 03:02 PM
RE: flown beneath the wings of little birds - by Lane - March 13, 2022, 09:18 AM
RE: flown beneath the wings of little birds - by Antha - March 13, 2022, 12:58 PM
RE: flown beneath the wings of little birds - by Lane - April 05, 2022, 11:50 AM