Redtail Rise da capo
600 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Oh, ah, yeah. He grew warm under her look and knowing that Avicus had recommended him as her peer. His tail waved with pleasure but he had to resist the urge to shrink a little too. He didn't feel as if this were the case.

I started learning with my b.. papa last year. I'm still.... I haven't done a lot. Maybe you could help, if you want to t...train. Teach me had been the words about to come from his mouth but it sounded juvenile and he stuttered to change it last-minute. They would train together and maybe he could help her too. He didn't want to put the responsibility for the pack on her shoulders when he knew it was his to bear. He had signed up for this when he had agreed to stand at Avicus' side here as she built this home.

I helped Avicus when she... when the pups came. I can help you if you like. He kept his gaze averted and expected to be turned down for this. She was Aventus' mate and he didn't expect the man would want him around any more than necessary. Right? Unless he'd forgiven him too... a small light of hope flashed to life within him. Maybe with this he could prove his intentions.
Messages In This Thread
da capo - by Ashlar - May 29, 2022, 05:09 AM
RE: da capo - by Arielle - May 29, 2022, 12:58 PM
RE: da capo - by Ashlar - June 03, 2022, 04:43 AM
RE: da capo - by Arielle - June 03, 2022, 04:17 PM
RE: da capo - by Ashlar - June 06, 2022, 11:12 AM
RE: da capo - by Arielle - June 08, 2022, 01:06 PM
RE: da capo - by Ashlar - June 25, 2022, 04:04 PM
RE: da capo - by Arielle - June 29, 2022, 01:54 PM
RE: da capo - by Ashlar - July 11, 2022, 11:07 AM