Sunbeam Lair well, the world might cut you down again, but you know the way back home
patron saint
are we all lost like you?
253 Posts
Ooc — Jaclyn
He smiled. A touch of warmness towards this reassurance his companion shared. Thank you, Reyson. I find rest, knowing your aid and eye will be upon us. Know that my aid is returned in kind, and safe haven within our cliffs. He had only come looking for food, and here, he had found an ally, and perhaps, in days to come, a friend.

In their time, they had severed the ewe; two halves lay before them, and Merrit collected his portions together.

I would accompany you to Mereo, but my wife will be waiting. We have children there, he worked his way under his half of the ewe to drape the creature across his back, and I cannot be long. But Kallik will understand; give my greetings to him and tell him I think on him often, with this he turned, but not without a final bow to Reyson, may your travels treat you kindly, good hunter. I look forward to hearing what your leaders decide, and the day we will meet one another again.

Final post from me!! Thank you for the thread! If you want to have a follow up now that Reyson has been sent to secure allies for Mereo, feel free to start a thread for them at Sunbeam Lair! <3
with quiet words I'll lead you in
Messages In This Thread
RE: well, the world might cut you down again, but you know the way back home - by Merrit - August 06, 2022, 12:31 PM