Dragoncrest Cliffs Broken body, fevered mind
I was a rover, an outrider, a silver tongued devil. I was inflicted and I was broken. I've been many things.
865 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ambassador
Private 
Gunnar is pretty wounded. @Sobo I haven't decided his outcome yet.

Gunnar limped along, cobwebs pasted along his leg and chest, but he could feel the sucking, pulling of infection. He shouldn't have tried to find the female, make sure she was okay. He should have sought immediate medical attention. Now, though he wasn't even sure if he had found her, or if it was some sort of fever dream.

He was hot all over, his leg was painful to touch, and smelled foul.  He had slid through the ocean, but that had seemed to help only a little. He had been unable to find Jopi weed, which he had hoped for to stuff inside. What he had found was Bergamot, that had helped a bit. But the infection had settled in, and Gunnar briefly wondered if he was on his way to Valhalla.

He managed to make it to the edge of the territory, slowly, painfully he got only a little further and he couldn't anymore. With clear effort he lay down, and closed his eyes. The sea at his back, he supposed this was as good a place as any to be found, and if not found, well then it was as good a place as any to die.

Wounds: A tooth is missing on his right side. There are deep gashes in his muzzle on the left side. He has a chest wound right side. It's not deep enough to kill, but scar. His right leg is incredibly torn up from claws and infected.
<i>Set and Avatar from JAVA</i>
Messages In This Thread
Broken body, fevered mind - by Gunnar - June 22, 2022, 07:32 AM
RE: Broken body, fevered mind - by Sobo - July 02, 2022, 11:18 AM
RE: Broken body, fevered mind - by Gunnar - July 02, 2022, 12:11 PM
RE: Broken body, fevered mind - by Sobo - August 02, 2022, 12:23 PM
RE: Broken body, fevered mind - by Gunnar - August 03, 2022, 07:07 PM
RE: Broken body, fevered mind - by Sobo - November 03, 2022, 10:03 PM