Redsand Canyon Spend it up however we like
356 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Fiiiiine, we'll go at your pace, slowpoke. Tierra teased but it wasn't hard to see that she was also immensely pleased that he was able to come with. She'd half expected him to have to turn her down, in which case she could have offered to carry him, but... no. That would have looked totally lame for both of them. Now Kallik wouldn't have anything to say about Sybol being a waste of space or whatever he probably thought. Like Tierra wouldn't know better than that, pshhh.

They're really huge, I bet they won't move. She added, more for the sake of her own impatience than for him. Tierra did slow down to a walk then, letting him catch up and pacing herself with him.

Duh! If you gotta work out, that means you'd have to do all the chasing. I could totally track some stuff and scare it out, and I bet between the two of us we could catch loads of good stuff. Man, it would be so cool if they could hunt now! If they brought one of these down.... but no, even Tierra wasn't that stupid. She wasn't even sure she could get her teeth into one.

She rolled her eyes when he asked about other friends. Truth was, she thought she'd have made way more by now. She took it more as a sign that the pack was totally lame than as a failure of her own, though, and she didn't have a whole lot to say. Luckily that didn't ever mean she wouldn't say a lot.

There's hardly anyone. Glaukos is the worst, I promise, don't even bother. He'll just stare at you like you suggested he shove a stick up his ass. Which, maybe I would have, if it didn't already have one. She laughed. My mom's cool, but she's mom. You know? And Maxim and Germanicus are pretty much always busy. Everyone's just super lame and trains all the time. She sighed dramatically, then had a thought. I guess there's Killdeer, though? He was Caracal's friend - my dumb brother - but he might be down for some stuff. Fennec Tierra didn't even know, but she reminded the girl way too much of Glaukos to even bother with.

rolled to see what it was and it's gonna be a herd of buffalo :D up near the canyon rim. I'll add them in next post or two unless you want him to spot them!
-Signing.- | Speaking. | -Signing & speaking.-
Messages In This Thread
Spend it up however we like - by Tierra - July 31, 2022, 11:42 AM
RE: Spend it up however we like - by Sybol - July 31, 2022, 12:50 PM
RE: Spend it up however we like - by Tierra - August 02, 2022, 09:43 AM
RE: Spend it up however we like - by Sybol - August 04, 2022, 01:04 PM
RE: Spend it up however we like - by Tierra - August 09, 2022, 10:56 AM
RE: Spend it up however we like - by Sybol - August 11, 2022, 10:37 AM
RE: Spend it up however we like - by Tierra - August 11, 2022, 11:56 AM
RE: Spend it up however we like - by Sybol - August 11, 2022, 12:45 PM
RE: Spend it up however we like - by Tierra - August 12, 2022, 02:15 AM
RE: Spend it up however we like - by Sybol - August 12, 2022, 10:40 AM