Redhawk Caldera i can tell you how the story goes
Brecheliant
Family
809 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Well, something was certainly off. Bridget hadn't pressed about the Reyes situation because she didn't want to go in heavy-handedly for Sorana or Teya. But Sorana was at an age where this kind of thing hit, and despite Bridget knowing she'd turn out great with time, that didn't mean she wasn't slightly worried. Outwardly she wouldn't give a hint of it.

I wanted to see if you were busy. she replied easily, smiling. I've got to go restock on some things and could use a second set of eyes. And a second carrier. Even my big mouth might take a couple trips for this. She winked, then paused to see what Sorana would make of that.

Her first instinct had been to ask what was wrong, but she was easily sensing now that the girl was hiding beneath the smile and the front. It might take a minute for her to calm down enough to talk about it and that was time she could easily give on a walk and gather trip. Now she just had to come up with something she might be 'short' on.
Messages In This Thread
i can tell you how the story goes - by Sorana - September 08, 2022, 12:53 PM
RE: i can tell you how the story goes - by Bridget - September 08, 2022, 04:08 PM
RE: i can tell you how the story goes - by Sorana - October 11, 2022, 12:24 PM
RE: i can tell you how the story goes - by Bridget - October 11, 2022, 01:55 PM