Silver Moraine ikunapuga
Moonglow
Beta*
breathe fire
635 Posts
Ooc — H2O
Guardian
kigipigak need not worry to offend shikoba, she often liked his proud nature anyways. he proved himself to be a trustworthy winter hawk of moon glow and of kukutux, it would take much more for him to ruffle her feathers. she was glad that he seemed so stable and happy with his evergrowing family. nativgik was something special with the blood that coursed through the veins of the wolves of the river.

the question is politely returned, though she notes his quiet way of asking. she smiles and shakes her head. "I had hoped for a daughter," she admitted for a moment, "but am getting old. I do not want to leave my children so soon when time comes." it was a cruel and selfish thing, at least to the native, to have children at an older age only to leave them when they are young and still figuring out the world. 

mojag was meant to have siblings, but they were born to be spirit walkers. perhaps she took comfort in the fact that they walked alongside him on his journey away from home. "mojag is my son. my greatest and only." she says this pridefully, knowing that so long as her blood remained in the boy, he would find a way to thrive wherever he was. "but it would be nice if he took a wife, and lived happy." 

this was what mattered most, anyways. she can hear the rustling of feathers, ptarmigans that have to yet changed to the color of snowdrift. she pauses, looking towards the backbone to see if a sidequest hunt would be of interest. it would be just like old times.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Messages In This Thread
ikunapuga - by Kigipigak - October 07, 2022, 02:42 PM
RE: ikunapuga - by Shikoba - October 13, 2022, 01:07 AM
RE: ikunapuga - by Kigipigak - October 14, 2022, 11:41 AM
RE: ikunapuga - by Shikoba - October 14, 2022, 05:01 PM
RE: ikunapuga - by Kigipigak - October 17, 2022, 12:53 PM
RE: ikunapuga - by Shikoba - October 18, 2022, 01:04 AM
RE: ikunapuga - by Kigipigak - October 18, 2022, 12:54 PM
RE: ikunapuga - by Shikoba - October 31, 2022, 08:25 PM
RE: ikunapuga - by Kigipigak - November 01, 2022, 03:50 PM
RE: ikunapuga - by Shikoba - November 07, 2022, 12:08 AM