Great Bear Wilderness valeo
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
-Leave them at the bottom of the grave they dug for you. -
1,094 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
omg i am choked up. Let me see if I can get a decent post out.

Reyson followed, and offered his back to carry if the matrona should need it. Though he was well aware that Germanicus would most likely bear that responsibility. He did not say much upon the hike. He kept mostly to himself. Though his scarred heart went out to the small family.

He had lost his love, his daughter. But it had been a different kind of pain, for they were no longer among the living. However, this felt, somehow, worse. To lose them while they still lived. To watch as your heart departed and walked around outside of your body to a place you could not go.

He did not say much to the lady and the children. He just simply said a simple goodbye. He was not close to them. Though, he held them all in high regard.

Then with stony features he settled beside the Imperator should he need someone to speak with or just the silent offer of comfort. This was not an easy time for commander and family.
I will be building Reyson's personality largely in character. So his general personality and mannerisms may change as I learn more about him. I am fine with some plots with him as long as all parties are comfortable and know what is to be expected. 
Messages In This Thread
valeo - by Germanicus - October 08, 2022, 12:58 PM
RE: valeo - by Reyson - October 08, 2022, 01:11 PM
RE: valeo - by Tierra - October 12, 2022, 10:30 AM