Ouroboros Spine the blade you left in my bleeding heart
Moonglow
Beta*
breathe fire
638 Posts
Ooc — H2O
Guardian
Limit Two 
for @Inutsuk for a more present-day thread, the challenges to win back the wife will now commence! 

she knew that he wanted her forgiveness. but forgiveness was hard to give when all that is felt is pain. she was star hunter now, one who could demand more than what sivullik once did. she knew that being greedy and cruel was something that would be looked down upon by both sun man and moon woman. and shikoba must turn her head and heart away from the whispers of hurt that lingered within.

instead, she would call for her husband, a call that would be heard throughout moonglow. difficult tasks would lay ahead of him. she knew of the tasks set by rodyn from moon woman in order to court a daughter. the bride price was difficult, and the man came back with scars.

shikoba would not send him that far. but she would expect him to try his hardest, should he want to return to the ulaq of his wife. she remained by the grove, noting the colorful leaves of fall twirling about her. this was her home, and she would not allow the presence of this man to bring her any more shame. he would work, and he would earn his place back or forever be chased away.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Messages In This Thread
the blade you left in my bleeding heart - by Shikoba - November 03, 2022, 12:07 PM
RE: the blade you left in my bleeding heart - by Inutsuk - November 15, 2022, 11:48 PM
RE: the blade you left in my bleeding heart - by Shikoba - November 18, 2022, 04:14 PM
RE: the blade you left in my bleeding heart - by Inutsuk - November 18, 2022, 05:31 PM
RE: the blade you left in my bleeding heart - by Shikoba - November 20, 2022, 02:36 PM
RE: the blade you left in my bleeding heart - by Inutsuk - November 21, 2022, 07:47 PM
RE: the blade you left in my bleeding heart - by Shikoba - November 23, 2022, 12:33 AM