Northstar Vale Ima be a love you 'til the day I die kinda man
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
-Leave them at the bottom of the grave they dug for you. -
1,094 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
Large brutish paws tore up the ground as he headed in the direction of Epoch. In his maw was a rabbit skin, filled with the plants he had been searching for, for @Meadow. he hadn't managed many, and he had kept them separate with maple leaves, what he could find. The leaves growing brittle with movement, but at least keeping it safe for now.

With a gentleness that usually didn't bely the man, he lay the skin at his feet, and stopped upon the borders. He lifted scarred muzzle, the ropy scars across his face, showing up stark in the early morning light. He briefly warred between howling and just waiting, because he didn't wish to wake anyone. Finally, the need and want to see his tiny dainty love won out and he tossed a questioning howl upon the wind. Not loud and overly boisterous, but still able to be heard.

Large body bowed against the wind. He waited. Eyes taking in all that was the Vale, a small smile on one side of his maw.
I will be building Reyson's personality largely in character. So his general personality and mannerisms may change as I learn more about him. I am fine with some plots with him as long as all parties are comfortable and know what is to be expected. 
Messages In This Thread
Ima be a love you 'til the day I die kinda man - by Reyson - November 12, 2022, 08:18 AM