Northstar Vale Ima be a love you 'til the day I die kinda man
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
-Leave them at the bottom of the grave they dug for you. -
1,095 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
Reyson allowed a small sigh to leave his lips, but it was one of contentment. Nothing more. He was not dissatisfied with her or their budding romance. No, it was a welcome challenge. Mean when they got through the end, it would be worth more. Something precious.

I know you don't trust me, Meadow. And that's okay.

He ran a maw along her brow and into her nape, in soothing gestures of care. He had no more words for her, because what could he say to make her feel any better. It was she that pushed. Granted she hadn't had very good models of good men. But he understood. All he could do was be there when she needed him and prove her she was wrong and so were the ones that left her.
I will be building Reyson's personality largely in character. So his general personality and mannerisms may change as I learn more about him. I am fine with some plots with him as long as all parties are comfortable and know what is to be expected. 
Messages In This Thread
Ima be a love you 'til the day I die kinda man - by Reyson - November 12, 2022, 08:18 AM
RE: Ima be a love you 'til the day I die kinda man - by Reyson - January 04, 2023, 12:27 PM