Lion Head Mesa Wish this was a love you never felt
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
-Leave them at the bottom of the grave they dug for you. -
1,095 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
Reyson didn't mean to sound discontent and normally he was able to guard his tongue and his ways. This was an adjustment and it came right on the wings of change.

Reyson nodded his head. Yes. As promised.

Reyson thought on Mereo and wondered how much would have changed when he returned. What of the twins and Kallik and Aquene. And meadow. Would she be pleased to see him or would a moon be too long for her.

Reyson gave a soft rumble of assent, agreeing. I have noticed.

That was all he would say on the matter. He wondered if these pleasantries were not a thing to hide a deeper darker purpose.

Reyson chuckled. Sometimes it can be. But I like it. It allows me to not think so hard. It is indeed a duty. One that I take great pride in. And while I am here. I will do my best to guard just as if it were Mereo.
I will be building Reyson's personality largely in character. So his general personality and mannerisms may change as I learn more about him. I am fine with some plots with him as long as all parties are comfortable and know what is to be expected. 
Messages In This Thread
Wish this was a love you never felt - by Merikh - December 13, 2022, 02:29 PM
RE: Wish this was a love you never felt - by Reyson - December 13, 2022, 05:40 PM
RE: Wish this was a love you never felt - by Merikh - December 13, 2022, 05:56 PM
RE: Wish this was a love you never felt - by Reyson - December 13, 2022, 06:03 PM
RE: Wish this was a love you never felt - by Merikh - December 13, 2022, 06:11 PM
RE: Wish this was a love you never felt - by Reyson - December 13, 2022, 06:21 PM
RE: Wish this was a love you never felt - by Merikh - December 14, 2022, 11:11 PM
RE: Wish this was a love you never felt - by Reyson - December 15, 2022, 09:18 AM
RE: Wish this was a love you never felt - by Merikh - December 16, 2022, 11:57 AM
RE: Wish this was a love you never felt - by Reyson - December 16, 2022, 02:06 PM
RE: Wish this was a love you never felt - by Merikh - December 22, 2022, 12:39 PM