Ouroboros Spine Waiting on that morning sun
Moonglow
Beta*
breathe fire
638 Posts
Ooc — H2O
Guardian
this girl conducted herself in a way that most would hope their daughters to be. respectful, knowledgeable, and kind. secretly, shikoba hoped that if her next litter had a girl, she might send her to study with nasamik and learn the ways of being proper. "I am the one who is grateful, the spine has given me many things to appreciate."

a husband. a son. a sister. a family. those to love and those to protect. it was perhaps all she could ever ask for. 

her suspicions pointed in the correct direction, as the girl explains her home. it would make sense, surely. and when she is questioned about her own origin, shikoba takes a moment to ponder. truly she was different than her northern sisters. rather than being wrapped in winter's best with the coats of other animals to keep them warm, shikoba called a place of sand her home.

"south from these lands, a desert of rock and sun." it had been quite some time since the woman had waded through the challenging terrain, and even longer since she felt the burning sun upon her back. there were certainly some things that she did not miss about the desert. but there were other aspects that held a special place in her heart. "my family's village was very different from this one," she looks down at the animal skin she sat upon, "we didn't have many furs because of the heat."

"has nasamik ever traveled to such a place?"
[Image: giphy.gif]
Messages In This Thread
Waiting on that morning sun - by Nasamik - January 02, 2023, 07:46 PM
RE: Waiting on that morning sun - by Shikoba - January 03, 2023, 01:17 AM
RE: Waiting on that morning sun - by Nasamik - January 10, 2023, 08:30 PM
RE: Waiting on that morning sun - by Shikoba - January 13, 2023, 08:19 PM
RE: Waiting on that morning sun - by Nasamik - January 23, 2023, 11:41 AM
RE: Waiting on that morning sun - by Shikoba - January 30, 2023, 10:52 PM
RE: Waiting on that morning sun - by Nasamik - January 31, 2023, 11:02 AM
RE: Waiting on that morning sun - by Shikoba - January 31, 2023, 10:32 PM
RE: Waiting on that morning sun - by Nasamik - February 01, 2023, 02:24 AM