Redhawk Caldera I can do anything that I want, 'cause, look
Moontide
Trader
lord of the hunt
1,598 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Astronomer
Tracker
Uh... Towhee? You want tocome back later? but before he could really finish the thought, Bronco, Eljay, and somebody else Phox didn't recognize appeared. She seemed to be standing rather... close to Bronco. Possessive, almost.

Bronco approached and greeted them like they were old friends, which maybe he should have expected, but Phox could only think of how strange it was to see Bronco with anybody other than the mother of his very own grandchild. It was such an odd sensation, but Phox tried to roll with it as best as he could, returning the

At least Phox didn't have any hard feelings toward Eljay. Not any that he could remember, anyhow. That's Eljay, he whispered to Jack, gesturing toward the grey, dappled wolf.

So... how's things in Brecheliant? he asked, directing the question to the three who had arrived. He was not really that curious, but he also really wanted to break whatever awful awkward thing was happening right now with a question. He simultaneously wanted to cut and run, but Jack's presence kept him here. This trip had been for him, hadn't it?
player preferences
-speaking+ptero- -ptero- speaking
Messages In This Thread
RE: I can do anything that I want, 'cause, look - by Phox - January 12, 2023, 03:16 PM
RE: I can do anything that I want, 'cause, look - by Maxim - January 12, 2023, 07:42 PM
RE: I can do anything that I want, 'cause, look - by Teya - January 14, 2023, 03:09 PM
RE: I can do anything that I want, 'cause, look - by Eljay - January 16, 2023, 04:55 AM
RE: I can do anything that I want, 'cause, look - by Phox - January 16, 2023, 04:55 PM
RE: I can do anything that I want, 'cause, look - by Maxim - January 18, 2023, 02:59 AM
RE: I can do anything that I want, 'cause, look - by Teya - January 19, 2023, 09:19 AM
RE: I can do anything that I want, 'cause, look - by Maia - January 19, 2023, 09:43 AM
RE: I can do anything that I want, 'cause, look - by Phox - February 15, 2023, 12:54 PM
RE: I can do anything that I want, 'cause, look - by Towhee - February 15, 2023, 03:39 PM
RE: I can do anything that I want, 'cause, look - by Maxim - February 28, 2023, 11:13 PM