Obsidian*
"mireille?? more like misandreille *cackles*"
thank u val, very cool!
850 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Ecologist
Historian
"if a woman of sapphique be wantin' you close, you be knowin'."
mireille had come to rhaegal's shoulder during the long-winded explanation. she knew exactly of whom was spoken. but she also knew this man had not been entertained close. he was a stranger. and he had followed her sister.
mireille remembered the pain and the tears and the anguish that chacal had suffered the last time she had kept a man close. she recalled the agony undergone by meerkat for the same, for her own father.
now mireille's eyes smote the stranger with an almost hateful emerald light. how could she trust lying with a man when her time came? suppose he too followed her home?
"go back to your land, moun fou," the obsidian ordered, ignoring the offering as she approached slowly with bared tooth. "do not come here again." he took too many liberties already. "you are not needed."
Messages In This Thread
and the vision that was planted in my brain - by Arric - January 12, 2023, 08:02 PM
RE: and the vision that was planted in my brain - by Arric - January 14, 2023, 07:31 AM
RE: and the vision that was planted in my brain - by Mireille - January 14, 2023, 09:39 AM
RE: and the vision that was planted in my brain - by Arric - January 14, 2023, 10:13 AM
RE: and the vision that was planted in my brain - by Arric - January 14, 2023, 10:45 AM
RE: and the vision that was planted in my brain - by Arric - January 14, 2023, 11:26 AM
RE: and the vision that was planted in my brain - by Arric - January 14, 2023, 02:37 PM