Moontide
Trader
lord of the hunt
1,598 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Astronomer
Tracker
timeline? what timeline?

Phox found himself wandering away from home far more often than he ever had in the past. Maybe it was something about his near-death encounter, but he felt he was seeing the world with an entirely new perspective. Or maybe he was subconsciously on the hunt for a lady friend, what with the season and all. Who could say... who could say?

Snowflakes drifted down from the sky, leaving Phox looking even more silver than usual. And he peered out at the strange figure who seemed to be... doing something. For a moment he wondered if she was chasing something, but her attention didn't seem to be on the ground or the sky. She was just whirling about in ways that Phox could never hope to.

Was this some sort of advanced courting ritual?
player preferences
-speaking+ptero- -ptero- speaking
Messages In This Thread
I'm a believer; don't call us another name - by Reverie - January 13, 2023, 12:50 PM
RE: I'm a believer; don't call us another name - by Phox - January 13, 2023, 01:15 PM
RE: I'm a believer; don't call us another name - by Phox - January 13, 2023, 01:36 PM
RE: I'm a believer; don't call us another name - by Phox - January 13, 2023, 01:53 PM
RE: I'm a believer; don't call us another name - by Phox - January 13, 2023, 02:16 PM
RE: I'm a believer; don't call us another name - by Phox - January 13, 2023, 02:40 PM
RE: I'm a believer; don't call us another name - by Phox - January 13, 2023, 05:00 PM
RE: I'm a believer; don't call us another name - by Phox - January 16, 2023, 04:21 PM