Duck Lake These are just ghosts that broke my heart
Moontide
Trader
lord of the hunt
1,598 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Astronomer
Tracker
He broke off from those immediately returning to Epoch, deciding he would meander for a bit before coming home. Phox promised he wouldn't go get another leg taken off. And then away! He traveled to the small lake. His eye was keen on the woman who drank there, and Phox could no longer approach quietly in his current condition. That did not mean she would be chased off, though.

Phox had never been great at the cold open, but when he spotted a bright yellow flowering plant, he plucked it and held it in his mouth. Was this flirting?

The Redhawk would know soon, as he approached the woman.
player preferences
-speaking+ptero- -ptero- speaking
Messages In This Thread
These are just ghosts that broke my heart - by Silanga - January 16, 2023, 01:33 PM
RE: These are just ghosts that broke my heart - by Phox - January 18, 2023, 09:38 PM
RE: These are just ghosts that broke my heart - by Silanga - January 24, 2023, 06:48 PM
RE: These are just ghosts that broke my heart - by Phox - January 26, 2023, 08:50 PM
RE: These are just ghosts that broke my heart - by Silanga - January 30, 2023, 09:19 PM
RE: These are just ghosts that broke my heart - by Phox - February 02, 2023, 08:42 PM
RE: These are just ghosts that broke my heart - by Silanga - February 08, 2023, 02:31 PM
RE: These are just ghosts that broke my heart - by Phox - February 12, 2023, 11:39 AM