Duck Lake These are just ghosts that broke my heart
Moontide
Trader
lord of the hunt
1,598 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Astronomer
Tracker
He grinned, happy to have brightened her day a little bit. There was something nice about doing nice things for folks. Heck, it brightened his day just to have a pleasant chat.

If I did that, he replied with a goofy smile, I'm pretty sure I'd have a lot of angry dudes coming after me. Not to mention a lot of angry women. Phox couldn't imagine the wrath of a thousand husbands all getting their tails in a knot over him gifting their wives. He wondered if Reyson would find wrath in his heart for Phox if he ever found out that Phox had been helping Meadow with her duties. But never mind them!

My name's Phox. Do you have a name, or are you one of those gals who thinks it's unladylike to give her name out for free?
player preferences
-speaking+ptero- -ptero- speaking
Messages In This Thread
These are just ghosts that broke my heart - by Silanga - January 16, 2023, 01:33 PM
RE: These are just ghosts that broke my heart - by Phox - January 18, 2023, 09:38 PM
RE: These are just ghosts that broke my heart - by Silanga - January 24, 2023, 06:48 PM
RE: These are just ghosts that broke my heart - by Phox - January 26, 2023, 08:50 PM
RE: These are just ghosts that broke my heart - by Silanga - January 30, 2023, 09:19 PM
RE: These are just ghosts that broke my heart - by Phox - February 02, 2023, 08:42 PM
RE: These are just ghosts that broke my heart - by Silanga - February 08, 2023, 02:31 PM
RE: These are just ghosts that broke my heart - by Phox - February 12, 2023, 11:39 AM