Ouroboros Spine diamondbacks are only in texas
Moonglow
Beta*
breathe fire
638 Posts
Ooc — H2O
Guardian
his breath was warm upon her cheek, and she made sure to return the kisses of affection to her husband.

"inutsuk," she would whisper to him, ears splaying out in a moment of guilt, "i have not been fair to you." she would be honest and open with him, the way he deserved her to be after his return home. "you have done all that has been asked," she pressed her nose against his neck and inhales his calming scent, "yet i was cruel to you."

it stung to admit this. shikoba was a proud being and did not care to admit when she was wrong. yet she was forced to walk the path of the wronged and misled. shikoba had let things spiral out of control when it came to her feelings. but she was no longer a slave to the things that once weighed her down. 

"i am sorry, husband. for all of it." her voice does its best to not shake as it leaves her mouth. a tender brush of the tongue against his brow as she looks into his eyes gently, "i am your wife, and i shall love you always. no matter what." she could not answer the burning call until all felt right within her world and within her heart.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Messages In This Thread
diamondbacks are only in texas - by Shikoba - January 25, 2023, 11:44 PM
RE: diamondbacks are only in texas - by Inutsuk - January 25, 2023, 11:59 PM
RE: diamondbacks are only in texas - by Shikoba - January 26, 2023, 12:10 AM
RE: diamondbacks are only in texas - by Inutsuk - January 27, 2023, 01:34 AM
RE: diamondbacks are only in texas - by Shikoba - January 27, 2023, 01:50 AM
RE: diamondbacks are only in texas - by Inutsuk - January 31, 2023, 05:38 PM
RE: diamondbacks are only in texas - by Shikoba - January 31, 2023, 06:22 PM
RE: diamondbacks are only in texas - by Inutsuk - January 31, 2023, 06:26 PM
RE: diamondbacks are only in texas - by Shikoba - January 31, 2023, 10:14 PM
RE: diamondbacks are only in texas - by Inutsuk - February 03, 2023, 05:12 PM