Northstar Vale And I can end the planet in a holocaust
128 Posts
Ooc — Teo
All Welcome 
Jack had slept in!

The boy was roused from his nap with a snort and a jumpstart. His paws kicked into empty air before he righted himself and tried to remain cool. It was then that he noticed his sister had gone off somewhere after lessons. She’d snuck away to do something without him and he was not going to let her get away with it.

Sniffing her out, the boy found himself lost along a ledge. Like she’d been there and then she was gone. He paced back and forth, unwilling to take the risk of any slippery leaps. His eyes were squinted in a problem-solving way, but Jack wasn’t much for thought. He backed down from the ledge and found a winding path to the lower earth.

This was when he scented blood. The boy furrowed his brow and trekked forward, wondering if Leona had come out to catch something to eat. He wanted to see if her prey was beatable, if he could nab something bigger and better.

Oh, there she was! Jack grinned excitedly to his sister and raced to close the distance between them.

Whatcha doing stupid? he mocked her teasingly. But something was wrong…

Jack’s ears rose and fell on his head. He glanced over his shoulder, uncertain. There was a feeling like a stone in the pit of his stomach.

@Leona?

The boy had drawn closer. He saw the way her legs had crumpled up beneath her. He saw the blood before realizing that it was hers. Sickness swam in his belly. Jack’s eyes were wide, shocked, unable to look away from that horrific sight, no matter how hard he tried. He vomited in the snow.

Without knowing where to go, Jack ran.
Messages In This Thread
And I can end the planet in a holocaust - by Jack Snipe - January 27, 2023, 09:59 PM
RE: And I can end the planet in a holocaust - by Zulema - January 29, 2023, 03:33 PM
RE: And I can end the planet in a holocaust - by Towhee - January 30, 2023, 10:40 AM
RE: And I can end the planet in a holocaust - by Zulema - January 31, 2023, 03:07 PM
RE: And I can end the planet in a holocaust - by Towhee - January 31, 2023, 03:21 PM
RE: And I can end the planet in a holocaust - by Phox - January 31, 2023, 08:33 PM
RE: And I can end the planet in a holocaust - by Jack Snipe - February 19, 2023, 04:54 PM
RE: And I can end the planet in a holocaust - by Towhee - March 17, 2023, 02:55 PM