The Sunspire As long as you are funky at heart
Moontide
Trader
lord of the hunt
1,598 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Astronomer
Tracker
Reverie seemed surprisingly enthusiastic about the opportunity to help. And of course Phox was ever-so-grateful to have a messenger so he wouldn't have to do it himself. It wasn't that he didn't want to go back to Mereo, but it wasn't that he didn't not want to go back to Mereo, either. Or something like that. His feelings around that place felt more complicated than he had expected, as if going back would somehow cause him to relive the trauma of his missing leg.

Thank you so much, Reverie. For understanding and helping out an almost complete stranger. Think about a way that I can make it up to you, and I'll do my very best to deliver. Phox meant it. He didn't want their relationship (platonic or otherwise) to be one-sided.

I really do have to get back, though. My sister and her mate need me right now, not to mention my nephew, too. Phox had only just started to get to know Jack, and he felt like there was so much more to do.
player preferences
-speaking+ptero- -ptero- speaking
Messages In This Thread
As long as you are funky at heart - by Reverie - January 31, 2023, 04:47 PM
RE: As long as you are funky at heart - by Phox - January 31, 2023, 08:50 PM
RE: As long as you are funky at heart - by Reverie - January 31, 2023, 10:07 PM
RE: As long as you are funky at heart - by Phox - February 05, 2023, 04:23 PM
RE: As long as you are funky at heart - by Reverie - February 05, 2023, 04:35 PM
RE: As long as you are funky at heart - by Phox - February 05, 2023, 06:22 PM
RE: As long as you are funky at heart - by Reverie - February 05, 2023, 07:38 PM
RE: As long as you are funky at heart - by Phox - February 07, 2023, 07:58 PM
RE: As long as you are funky at heart - by Reverie - February 09, 2023, 07:03 PM
RE: As long as you are funky at heart - by Phox - February 12, 2023, 11:50 AM