Greatwater Lake My future seems like one big past.
Moonspear
Head*
who stole my toe?!
1,197 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Missionary
Seer
Medic
The raindrop was not unaware of the differences in their nature. Glaukos was gruff, double her size, and seemed to carry heaviness wherever he went. Sialuk was chipper, dwarfed by him, and had found lightness in her spirit since her journey away.

"It is there." Sialuk peered, trying to see where "there" fell on the vast distance that was the wilds. He went quiet then, and Sialuk took in a deep breath. This would be an opportune time to seek for any signs of Swordfish as well, the son who had gone missing from the Sveijarn-Corten's.

Will you tell me more of the general on our journey? she asked. Knowing more of him would prepare her. She wished to make a good impression upon him for village Moonspear.
Atkan Aleut
MORE INFO
Messages In This Thread
My future seems like one big past. - by Glaukos - February 02, 2023, 08:45 PM
RE: My future seems like one big past. - by Sialuk - February 02, 2023, 08:53 PM
RE: My future seems like one big past. - by Glaukos - February 02, 2023, 08:58 PM
RE: My future seems like one big past. - by Sialuk - February 03, 2023, 10:52 AM
RE: My future seems like one big past. - by Glaukos - February 05, 2023, 03:41 PM
RE: My future seems like one big past. - by Sialuk - February 05, 2023, 05:30 PM
RE: My future seems like one big past. - by Glaukos - February 05, 2023, 06:50 PM
RE: My future seems like one big past. - by Sialuk - February 06, 2023, 10:53 AM