Greatwater Lake My future seems like one big past.
Moonspear
Head*
who stole my toe?!
1,197 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Missionary
Seer
Medic
She fell in place beside the giant, listening as he gave his own thoughts on the general. He laced his opinions in with truths, and she wondered what Glaukos would say of her, if he was to describe her to the general. I do not think I have seen you laugh, she countered, but it did not lower her opinion of him. There was a shadow over his heart, she knew. Sialuk recalled only now what he had said that day in Moonglow. His family had gone away—abandoned him.

Sixsix swooped down, a small bone in his beak, and dropped it near her feet before taking flight again. The raindrop laughed, though she did not have any meat to give him. A gift for the general, she said, plucking it from the earth. She fell into silence then, her mouth occupied by the bone she would bequeath to the man of Mereo.
Atkan Aleut
MORE INFO
Messages In This Thread
My future seems like one big past. - by Glaukos - February 02, 2023, 08:45 PM
RE: My future seems like one big past. - by Sialuk - February 02, 2023, 08:53 PM
RE: My future seems like one big past. - by Glaukos - February 02, 2023, 08:58 PM
RE: My future seems like one big past. - by Sialuk - February 03, 2023, 10:52 AM
RE: My future seems like one big past. - by Glaukos - February 05, 2023, 03:41 PM
RE: My future seems like one big past. - by Sialuk - February 05, 2023, 05:30 PM
RE: My future seems like one big past. - by Glaukos - February 05, 2023, 06:50 PM
RE: My future seems like one big past. - by Sialuk - February 06, 2023, 10:53 AM