Greatwater Lake I'm haunted by the words you say
369 Posts
Ooc — Heretic
Guardian
Trade 
khaba is patrolling the lake! open to anyone currently pledged to gwl, or those not.

Greatwater lake. Where @Zharille's scent had grown the most pungent. 

Khaba couldn't quite yet place his chosen affections for the wild woman. Maybe it was the ferocity in her eyes; that sense of freedom one couldn't get when trapped in the life he had once been in. Or had it all just been a distraction from the one person he had grown to care most for?

The days had been long without the sight or sound of @Makono. She had given him his voice and a reason to walk this world. But now here he was, far from her side, unknowing of how things fared for her. Would her plan soon become truth? Or had she had fallen to the wickedness of her father? He wouldn't know. Not for some time, he felt.

Meanwhile, the brutish man would simply have to keep his mind at bay. And right now, the only way he could think to do this was by enforcing the vision sought for this lake. Zharille had chosen this place. It was clear by her spread fumes. So he would see it well marked, ensuring that his side was stronger than any other that walked this territory. At least, stronger than any other male. He had proven his brawn and power already to the sable woman. No other would take that from him so easily.
silence at the
proper season is
wisdom and
better than any
speech.

Messages In This Thread
I'm haunted by the words you say - by Merikh - February 09, 2023, 10:50 PM
RE: I'm haunted by the words you say - by Drogar - February 10, 2023, 12:42 PM
RE: I'm haunted by the words you say - by Merikh - February 10, 2023, 02:05 PM
RE: I'm haunted by the words you say - by Drogar - February 10, 2023, 02:51 PM