Raventhorpe
Vorðr
-Leave them at the bottom of the grave they dug for you. -
1,094 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
All Welcome 
I am still unsure what I am doing with this beast, but for now he is breathing.

Reyson stared around him blankly. Just blissful blankness. He knew it for what it was a coping mechanism he had learned in his service as a soldier. A way to take all the bad things and not break. But it was there pressing on the back of his mind. A downward spiral that no one could bring him back from. He hoped he was wrong. But he wasn't sure anymore.

Perhaps this was karma for all the wolves he had killed in his time. Perhaps this was karma for being alive, when everyone he had loved lay in teh mud and blood and bile. That had to be it right. And even Renaud could not be this petty. A snort.

He lay outside the healer's den. He hadn't spoken with Meadow, he wasn't sure if he could. ANd honestly this time, she should seek him out. He was always seeking out, always chasing. And he was tired. Exhausted even.
I will be building Reyson's personality largely in character. So his general personality and mannerisms may change as I learn more about him. I am fine with some plots with him as long as all parties are comfortable and know what is to be expected. 
Messages In This Thread
I don't wanna hate you, kills me that I have too - by Reyson - February 12, 2023, 05:27 PM