Northstar Vale I can shoot a shotgun, I can catch a fish
Moontide
Trader
lord of the hunt
1,599 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Astronomer
Tracker
He gave a chuckle at her comment about Tierra. She certainly was something. Phox wondered where she got it, but he figured it had something to do with her biological father. Phox would never put any ideas like that into her head.

Ah, I remember when I was young and dead-set on leadership. Stemmed from something else entirely, but it turns out it's just not for me. Maybe Killer will have better luck with it. And don't worry about fucking him up; you're just doing the best you can with what you've got. And quite frankly, Germanicus hadn't done a great job of making it clear to Fennec what he'd wanted, from what Phox gathered.

You think he'll try to start something of his own? Phox wondered aloud.

The two continued to chat until they reached their destination (@Towhee), where hopefully they had a somber, quiet time.
player preferences
-speaking+ptero- -ptero- speaking
Messages In This Thread
I can shoot a shotgun, I can catch a fish - by Fennec - February 13, 2023, 11:53 AM
RE: I can shoot a shotgun, I can catch a fish - by Phox - February 13, 2023, 11:59 AM
RE: I can shoot a shotgun, I can catch a fish - by Phox - February 13, 2023, 12:27 PM
RE: I can shoot a shotgun, I can catch a fish - by Phox - February 15, 2023, 12:48 PM
RE: I can shoot a shotgun, I can catch a fish - by Phox - February 16, 2023, 08:24 PM
RE: I can shoot a shotgun, I can catch a fish - by Phox - February 16, 2023, 09:19 PM
RE: I can shoot a shotgun, I can catch a fish - by Phox - February 16, 2023, 09:36 PM
RE: I can shoot a shotgun, I can catch a fish - by Phox - February 22, 2023, 09:54 AM
RE: I can shoot a shotgun, I can catch a fish - by Phox - March 12, 2023, 11:38 AM