Raventhorpe
Vorðr
-Leave them at the bottom of the grave they dug for you. -
1,094 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
Private 
Reyson left the healing den. He and Meadow were, well they weren't fixed, but at least they were doing better. He moved towards the nearby water sources. His mouth feeling dry and strange. His throat working overtime. Large head bent to drink deeply before he lifted and looked around.

He really should check on his friend @Maxim. He was quite awful really. He hadn't checked in with him once since he found out his daughter had died. But Reyson wasn't sure how to make him feel better. He had lost his own daughter in a tragic way too, but it was also so very different. And he remebered how he had just wanted to be alone in that grief. He had been alone in that grief, because. He sighed. Still made him a shit friend.

He stood indecisive for a moment. Then shook his head, disgusted with himself. And he went in search of the dark man.
I will be building Reyson's personality largely in character. So his general personality and mannerisms may change as I learn more about him. I am fine with some plots with him as long as all parties are comfortable and know what is to be expected. 
Messages In This Thread
The only way I can get some sleep alone - by Reyson - February 16, 2023, 03:04 PM
RE: The only way I can get some sleep alone - by Maxim - February 28, 2023, 11:19 PM
RE: The only way I can get some sleep alone - by Reyson - March 01, 2023, 07:27 AM
RE: The only way I can get some sleep alone - by Maxim - March 02, 2023, 01:31 PM
RE: The only way I can get some sleep alone - by Reyson - March 02, 2023, 05:37 PM
RE: The only way I can get some sleep alone - by Maxim - March 13, 2023, 03:19 PM
RE: The only way I can get some sleep alone - by Reyson - March 13, 2023, 03:34 PM