Moonspear I try it to turn it down but I can't quite drown it out
Brecheliant
Family
809 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
All Welcome 
making an assumption or two, lemme know if any aren’t okay!

Only if you want ofc <3 otherwise definitely all welcome

@Tullik led her to the place fairly quickly and Bridget thanked her sincerely, smiling and letting her know that she would be fine from here.  If Sialuk knew that she was here then surely no one would bother her while she worked.  She would call if she needed anything more than what she brought.

Bridget stepped into the space where @Quennell rested carefully, quiet to not disturb him or the other who seemed to be injured too.  Had they both been hurt on the mountain?  She hadn’t heard of a bear nearby, but… that didn’t matter now.  She needed to focus in.

She inspected the both of them for a moment from afar, then stepped closer, reaching out to gently press her nose to the young wolf’s temple and forehead to gauge an idea of his temperature.  He was feverish… she could tell that nearly immediately.  This wasn’t going to be terribly easy but she was always optimistic until proven otherwise.  She could absolutely help.
Messages In This Thread
I try it to turn it down but I can't quite drown it out - by Bridget - February 19, 2023, 10:55 AM