Firefly Glen These never-ending worries pulling on my sleeves
Brecheliant
Family
809 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
The simplicity of this was perhaps the thing she missed the most. She lay next to Keen, one foreleg draped idly over her, but otherwise enjoying the attention she was being given. She opened her eyes and lifted her head when she was asked, though, considering the question with a small smile. Her paw played gently with her fur.

She was from Moonspear. It was Sialuk’s pack, and they were close enough to not be complicated right now. It might not stay that way, but why deny themselves now for the possibility of later? She thought briefly of Teya, but it was hardly even a footnote for her to tick past. She’d been wanting to move on for a while. This was the perfect chance.

I think we could manage that. What did you have in mind? She tried to keep most of the teasing out of her tone, but she knew she was putting the woman on the spot. She felt giddy; it didn’t matter how busy she was. She’d find the time somehow.
Messages In This Thread
RE: These never-ending worries pulling on my sleeves - by Bridget - February 20, 2023, 03:54 PM